Thursday, August 2

Friend will always be friend (how sweet..)

Hey mate! Please don't be mad
I know what you're thinking
And thinking about what you think is saddening
Please try to understand
This is just an effort to have some fun
Life is hard and is getting harder for me right now
And I can't think of a better way to express myself
You can't fathom because you've got ALL that it takes to be happy!
You've got all that it takes to make me envy!
Please...
Whatever I do with my body, whatever I do with my style
I'm still a friend of yours, and it won't change a bit!
You know what? I'm glad that you care about me
You want to prevent people from thinking something bad about me
Hmm,,, It doesn't make any sense to you, does it?
But what can I say? I DID it
I'm childish, aren't I? I don't know, I don't care about it currently
But I promise you, from now on I won't disappoint you any further
Keep beside me, okay buddy?
Luv ya.

No comments: